- From time-to-time we’ve all had times when things were easy, effortless.
- We experienced sex appeal, attractiveness, confidence, radiant.
- Had things fall into place synergisticly, with little work.
- We had energy, felt alive, enthusiastic, motivated, and brilliant.
Life without mojo:
- Lost, alone, isolated, desperate.
- Lifeless, tired, confused, lost, uncertain.
- Stuck, overwhelmed, depressed, anxious.
The promise of spiritual practice is to keep you in the zone, virtually all the time.
- Christ-like. Buddha-Like. Spirit-like.
- There is a magic that lies dormant in your mind and it’s power.
- Imagine a life of on-demand mojo!
Let’s rediscover your mojo.
- Close your eyes. Quite your mind.
- Rest of your days continues as expected.
- Go to bed, but during the night a miracle happens. Your dream comes true.
- You awaken into the world of your dream fulfilled.
- When your feet hit the ground, How do you feel? What do you see?
- Meditate. Communicate with your high teacher, what do they say to you?
- Coffee with your best friend.
- Lunch with your most loyal work colleague.
- Dinner with your closest family member.
- Very good.
- Right NOW, today! On a scale of 1 to 10, where are you in relation to your ideal, your dream?
- What do you need to do to get to the next level of the scale?
- By when will you do it?
The promise of our simple Spiritual Philosophy, Precepts, and Practice is on-command access you the magic and power of your mind!