Stuck is stuck
- Lying on my back, dreading the next time I had to pee…
- A plateau
- Anchored in the past
- I had the privilege to coach an olympic bronze medalist, looking for what’s next in life.
- What can possibly be as fulfilling as walking into Olympic Stadium, hearing the national anthem, representing your country?
- Or Standing to receive a bronze medal to represent your accomplishments.
- We often forget that we’re animals living in a spiritual world.
- Air, water, food, shelter, or we die.
- How we get these essentials isn’t clear cut.
You’re unique (finger print)
- Tips, pointers, strategies, hacks, don’t work.
- How many diet books, relationship books, leadership books
- All how I did it not how you will do it books
- They all point to the moon, none will have your experience the moon’s beauty.
- Your individual, personal, spiritual awareness, answers, experience
- You’ll have to write your book, how I did it.
- We all mostly want to go to the same places.
- Happy, healthy, financially with warm loving relationships.
- We each have a unique vision of exactly what that looks like.
- We each have unique paths to get there.
- Right meditation
- Thunder of the mind
- Discover who you are.
- Deeply personal, individual, isolated.
- Right thought
- Knowing who you are
- Responsible for everything you know about yourself
- What’s your right next step?
- Right action
- Take the step.
But Life is a never ending marathon with countless steps many seemingly in opposite directions.
- But a marathon is only 26.2 miles with a starting point and an ending point, with a clearly marked map.
- In life we’re trailblazing our own path, going it alone, isolated, without a GPS.
- Outside of sports and certain types of jobs, we don’t focus on results.
- Goals, deadlines, consequences, training, practice, performance.
- In life you can have virtually anything your want, with very few exceptions.
- You can’t have everything (not enough time.)
- Exceptions are somethings physical, mental, or circumstantial.
- Once you decide what you want (the biggest problem for most of us.)
- What’s your goal? Olympic Athlete
- Which Sport? Jamaican Bob Sled Team
- When’s your goal? 2020 Olympics.
- Who’s your team? Coach? Training Partner’s?
- Get busy with the 3Rs
Freedom is knowing the best next step to take (right action) and effortless taking it knowing your going to a destination of your choosing with the presence of mind (right meditation) to accept life’s circumstances (right thought) and adapt along the way.
Enjoy your journey!