Before you talk yourself out of doing something beautiful…
Ask yourself. Why can’t I do it right now.
Stop deliberately talking yourself out of things
- Tomorrow may be too late
- Now is all there is.
In our “Christian Nation” only use the New Testament and Jesus’ directions to us as guidance.
- You will be known by your works…
- Go into your own closet. Close the door. Be unto yourself.
- Heaven is within you.
- Light your light and put it on a hill.
- Love ye one another as I have loved you
- If you’re offended, rebuke him and turn the other cheek.
- Let it go.
Do those things that make your life beautiful and help others along the way.
Great masters did not lay out rules, limitations, restrictions. You’re in control.
- Gautama Buddha: You are on the wheel of Dharma. Control self, know self
- Muhammad: Be true unto yourself and you can harm no one
- Dalia Lama: If you can’t love them, at least don’t hurt them.
Worry does nothing to help, only harm. Start today making your life better.
- Harmony? Doing things right.
- Love yourself.
- Learn and love.
- Be self-compassionate.
- Practice Self-acceptance.
- Learn to Trust yourself.
- Be truthful with yourself.
- Slow down. Make today something beautiful.
- Deliberately decide what you’re going to remember.
- Stop worrying.
- Worry upsets the system, causing disharmony and may very well lead to cancer.
- You are in control
- Choose to bring about beautiful things.
- Stop wallowing in it.
- Stop being karma drama queens.
- We all find loopholes, don’t kid yourself.
Create beauty, love, harmony, peace and beauty and you will attract the same.
Sum up the beauty from the day every day and create a beautiful life for yourself.